Classical Classroom, Episode 18: Why the clarinet is cat-like, & other fascinating clarinet facts with Alexandra Doyle
August 16, 2013 4:08:00 pm
Audio production by Todd "Toddly Winks" Hulslander with paroxysms of approval from Dacia Clay.
Music used in this episode includes:
- Hector Berlioz, Symphonie fantastique, Op.14: V. Songe d'une nuit du Sabbat
- Sergei Prokofiev, Peter and the Wolf, Philadelphia Orchestra with Eugene Ormandy, narrated by Davide Bowie, RCA
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 6, 1st mvmt., Larry Combs, Orchestral Excerpts for Clarinet
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Symphony No. 5 in E minor, 1st mvmt.
- Richard Strauss, Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche