Classical Classroom, Episode 12: The Continued Education of Tracy Jacobson - Debussy's piano works
June 28, 2013 5:06:00 pm
Audio production by Todd Hulslander with encouraging yelps from Dacia Clay, and few nods and shakes of the head from Tracy Jacobson, too.
Music used in this episode included:
- Debussy Preludes, Book 1 & 2, pianist Pascal Roge, Onyx Classics
- Debussy Piano Works, pianist Pascal Roge, London/Decca
- Arthur Rubinstein playing "La Plus Que Lente"
- Jack Kerouac, "American Haikus" from Blues and Haikus
- Thelonious Monk's "Round Midnight"